}

I'm on Instagram @belrockcitygirl

Monday, July 20, 2015

Buzzword... Beauty.

I have been in beauty product heaven lately! I have ALWAYS been a beauty product junkie but lately, OMG, I have taken it to an all time high! I have been playing "makeup" nearly everyday and have been documenting my new makeup looks and the products I use on Instagram.

I have been fortunate enough to have been chosen to test and review some new beauty products and I have been talking about them on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and I thought I might as well talk about them here too!

I also have been having a great time discovering new favorites in the BEAUTY BOXES I subscribe to. It has been so fun and I am going to share all this cool stuff with you in more detail in upcoming posts.

So please come back and visit again! Check out product hauls, beauty boxes and some reviews on new products!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment